Saturday 3 April 2010

My ideas and pictures of our cartoon Digipack design

This is the my first idea for my cartoon digipack idea, this is the front cover. I drew the "5" using photoshop, and the whale and the sea. I used photoshop for the font as well. I used the background colour as yellow as the original cover idea of Noah and the whale is yellow and it is a cartoon design, this is why i was trying to use the whole idea of a cartoon cover.

Also, the bright colours i feel attracted audiences to pick up the CD and look at it, and if audiences saw this in a magazine they will instantly recognize it on the shelf in a shop. Our group and i have decided to go with the same idea as Mika, which is using the same picture as the front cover design for the magazine advert, and adding a few ratings on the page, also to say when it is out and what is included in the digipack.

No comments:

Post a Comment